Exporting & Importing Goods/Source Tea Importers in China

Question
QUESTION: We plan to visit China at the end of this month, June. Unfortunately, may many attempts to make contact with Tea importers resident in China have failed because I can't find a good source on the internet. Can you help me?

Thank you.

Marilyn

ANSWER: May I know you want to find China's Tea importers and sell tea to them ?
Or you want to buying team from China?

QUESTION: We wish to make contact with them, with the intention to sell our high quality Ceylon Tea to them and enter into a business contract.

Thank you.

Marilyn

Answer
Dear Marilyn,

Most of the China tea or foods importers don't post message on internet, it's not easy to find them.

You may can try contact some China super shopping mall, see if they have demand of that.
Like below link:

http://english.mallchina.net/

Exporting & Importing Goods

FoxOffer