Exporting & Importing Goods/Source Tea Importers in China

QUESTION: We plan to visit China at the end of this month, June. Unfortunately, may many attempts to make contact with Tea importers resident in China have failed because I can't find a good source on the internet. Can you help me?

Thank you.

ANSWER: May I know you want to find China's Tea importers and sell tea to them ?
Or you want to buying team from China?

QUESTION: We wish to make contact with them, with the intention to sell our high quality Ceylon Tea to them and enter into a business contract.

Thank you.

Dear Marilyn,

Most of the China tea or foods importers don't post message on internet, it's not easy to find them.

You may can try contact some China super shopping mall, see if they have demand of that.
Like below link:

Exporting & Importing Goods

How to sourcing something from China? How to audit factory? How to get a better offer from China factory? How to make sure my goods has been sent on time? How to open a office in China? How to find a engineer in China? Where to get the new design products? Where to find a chinese product designer? How long time will take to sourcing from China?

From 2006 to 2013,we have long experience for sourcing products for different clients,such like industrial parts&material,electronic products...

FoxOffer Ltd

Hunan University(China) computer science Shenzhen University(China) business administration

Shenliang tech Co Ltd Kecotech Huayi design Co Ltd Sangtian tech Co Ltd USBbid USA Co Ltd