Exporting & Importing Goods/importing silver jewlery to the US

I'm interested in importing relatively small quantities of silver jewelry from Mexico to sell in the US. Maybe one or two 1,000 dollar shipments per month. I've never done this before. Could you help me understand the correct way of going about doing this?

This sounds wonderful!!!!! You may want to contact the Mexican Consulate Trade office and ProMexico. These offices will certainly facilitate you with any info you may need ans well as procedures.  If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact me again. Thank you for your query.  

Exporting & Importing Goods

I will be happy to answer questions about small businesses, import and export activity, employee benefits and benefit administration.

about 15 years of experience with small businesses. Day to day operations, growth issues, employee benefit administration, etc.

Masters in Economics, Masters in Public Administration