Exporting & Importing Goods/sipping from China to Canada and US

good day! need to send a lot of shoes (42 pairs) from China to Canada and America. please advise a company who can send the goods and make clearance.

Please respond to me in "private" mode or start a new question to me in private and I will send name and contact to you.

There are a lot of spammers who come into this website to look for e-mail addresses so if I send to you in private the contact information will not be public.

Exporting & Importing Goods

Lisa Madrid

I have over 20 years of experience in import transportation and customs clearance. I am not able to answer export related questions but can assist with imports into the United States.

I have been a licensed Customs Broker since 1996 and have been working for the freight forwarding industry for 24 years. I currently have my own business as an import consultant offering advice to importers in area of Customs regulatory compliance and am partnered with several prominent Customs attorneys.

CCBFA (Chicago Customs brokers and Forwarders Association) OWIT (Organization of Women in International Trade) ITAGC (International Trade Association of Greater Chicago)

Licensed as Customs Broker, issued 1996 NCBFAA Certified Customs Specialist