Exporting & Importing Goods/import from china

Question
sir, I have an small issue regading the import concept, actualy m searchng the ac pin for adapters and mobile chargers, so the result shows $ / acre, I wnt to know wht is the acre depicts here and I also wnt to knw hw to make an order or deal with them and on wt coditions? wht will be the price here on my permises and hw wl I get the product?

Answer
Dear Nikhil,

Forget about acre or other such words.If you are finding the suppliers, e-mail them or call them and inform them about your requirement and other details like place of delivery etc. they will send you the quotations and select the appropriate quotation and place the order by e-mail.

with best regards,
rohit pawar

Exporting & Importing Goods

Mr. Rohit Pawar