Exporting & Importing Goods/import from china

sir, I have an small issue regading the import concept, actualy m searchng the ac pin for adapters and mobile chargers, so the result shows $ / acre, I wnt to know wht is the acre depicts here and I also wnt to knw hw to make an order or deal with them and on wt coditions? wht will be the price here on my permises and hw wl I get the product?

Dear Nikhil,

Forget about acre or other such words.If you are finding the suppliers, e-mail them or call them and inform them about your requirement and other details like place of delivery etc. they will send you the quotations and select the appropriate quotation and place the order by e-mail.

with best regards,
rohit pawar

Exporting & Importing Goods

Mr. Rohit Pawar

I can answer the question related to the Indian export and import system, policy, procedure, export benefits, provisions in allied acts,international terminology,different types of import and export methods and all general and specific queries in this field.

My experience in this area is 23 years. I have practically worked with every section of import and export system.Along with practical experience i have in depth study of act, policy and procedures and related notificaton and government circulars. I am conducting import/export training classes in vadodara, gujarat.

Rhea Shipping

Bachelor of Commerce