Exporting & Importing Goods/importing gold into US

Lisa     do you have the step by step instructions ?what services does you company do   thanks

Hi C.D.,

Every situation is a bit different so no, I don't have instructions written out.  I can give you advice pertinent to your circumstances and help you get set up for importing.  If you would like to work together, please send me a message in "private" mode and I'll give you my contact information.

Thank you,

Exporting & Importing Goods

Lisa Madrid

I have over 20 years of experience in import transportation and customs clearance. I am not able to answer export related questions but can assist with imports into the United States.

I have been a licensed Customs Broker since 1996 and have been working for the freight forwarding industry for 24 years. I currently have my own business as an import consultant offering advice to importers in area of Customs regulatory compliance and am partnered with several prominent Customs attorneys.

CCBFA (Chicago Customs brokers and Forwarders Association) OWIT (Organization of Women in International Trade) ITAGC (International Trade Association of Greater Chicago)

Licensed as Customs Broker, issued 1996 NCBFAA Certified Customs Specialist