Exporting & Importing Goods/Importing handmade jewelry from Europe

Eva wrote at 2014-02-21 05:32:59
Hello Lisa,

thank you for you answer and Im sorry for my delay, didnt notice you already reply to me.

We are going to import hand made jewelry (silver, gold, necklaces, rings...everything is handmade by the artists), also ceramic cups, plates and handmade leather bags. Everything can be taken as original art, as it is made by designers, mostly in small amounts.

We are going to use post office for shipping the goods to Los Angeles.

Yes I would like to set up a consultation. How does that work? Are you based in Chicago? Doesnt matter that we are based in california and will be shipping goods to Los Angeles?

Thank you for your answer

Exporting & Importing Goods

Lisa Madrid