Exporting & Importing Goods/export import

what are the all documents needed to start export import business in India?

Dear Sanjay,

For export and import you need only Import Export code, to be applied with Director General of Foreign Trade Regional Office. Rest of all documents or registrations are the same as you are doing business in India viz. excise registration, sales tax, shop and establishment etc.

Exporting & Importing Goods

Mr. Rohit Pawar

I can answer the question related to the Indian export and import system, policy, procedure, export benefits, provisions in allied acts,international terminology,different types of import and export methods and all general and specific queries in this field.

My experience in this area is 23 years. I have practically worked with every section of import and export system.Along with practical experience i have in depth study of act, policy and procedures and related notificaton and government circulars. I am conducting import/export training classes in vadodara, gujarat.

Rhea Shipping

Bachelor of Commerce