Exporting & Importing Goods/Importing hello kitty shoes from china

Hi Mark,

I've find a manufacture in china that has the license to manufacture and distribute hello kitty and Disney character items in china, I wonder if it's ok to import from them?  Is their license good for export?  Will the custom has a problem with that?

Thanks a lot

Amy L.

Hi Amy,

If the license is valid, then there should be ok.

The problem is, some Chinese suppliers are not authorized but use expired/fake certificates. It's better you ask for their license details and clearify it by your effort.

Once you have trouble on the arrival goods, it will be very difficult to get any compensation from the supplier. Don't believe any promise or who's saying "no problem" since everyone in China used to say so.

Best Regards

Exporting & Importing Goods

Mark Mok

I can help those who need to buy from China on manufacturer sourcing, factory audit, price negotiation, quality control, money safe, China travel and logistics, ect.

I work as a product sourcing manager for more than 5 years and have experience in area of international trade of around 16 years.

PT5 Sourcing Management

Graduated from Tianjin University of Finance and Economy in 1992.