Exporting & Importing Goods/Importing hello kitty shoes from china

Question
Hi Mark,

I've find a manufacture in china that has the license to manufacture and distribute hello kitty and Disney character items in china, I wonder if it's ok to import from them?  Is their license good for export?  Will the custom has a problem with that?

Thanks a lot

Amy L.

Answer
Hi Amy,

If the license is valid, then there should be ok.

The problem is, some Chinese suppliers are not authorized but use expired/fake certificates. It's better you ask for their license details and clearify it by your effort.

Once you have trouble on the arrival goods, it will be very difficult to get any compensation from the supplier. Don't believe any promise or who's saying "no problem" since everyone in China used to say so.

Best Regards

Mark

Exporting & Importing Goods

Mark Mok