Exporting & Importing Goods/Immitation jewelry Export from India

Question
Hi,i had start my imitation jewelry business..and i want to start export it..so pls suggest me how i can export and which place is good and from where i can get buyers..

Answer
Dear Avinash,

You can apply for Import Export Code Certificate, which is basic and mandatory license for all exporters and importers. Launch your website with photographs and prices. Your product can be sold to any country depends upon the quality and variety of product.Select few countries initially and try to find out the dealers, shops, moles, etc who deals in this product.Send them mailers with your full details along with mail and web address.

To understand the complete system i.e customs procedure, documentation, terminology etc, you may join some short term course.

wish you all the best

with best regards,

Rohit Pawar  

Exporting & Importing Goods

Mr. Rohit Pawar