Exporting & Importing Goods/Immitation jewelry Export from India

Hi,i had start my imitation jewelry business..and i want to start export pls suggest me how i can export and which place is good and from where i can get buyers..

Dear Avinash,

You can apply for Import Export Code Certificate, which is basic and mandatory license for all exporters and importers. Launch your website with photographs and prices. Your product can be sold to any country depends upon the quality and variety of product.Select few countries initially and try to find out the dealers, shops, moles, etc who deals in this product.Send them mailers with your full details along with mail and web address.

To understand the complete system i.e customs procedure, documentation, terminology etc, you may join some short term course.

wish you all the best

with best regards,

Rohit Pawar  

Exporting & Importing Goods

Mr. Rohit Pawar

I can answer the question related to the Indian export and import system, policy, procedure, export benefits, provisions in allied acts,international terminology,different types of import and export methods and all general and specific queries in this field.

My experience in this area is 23 years. I have practically worked with every section of import and export system.Along with practical experience i have in depth study of act, policy and procedures and related notificaton and government circulars. I am conducting import/export training classes in vadodara, gujarat.

Rhea Shipping

Bachelor of Commerce