Exporting & Importing Goods/FOB

Good day! What does it mean with FOB Price 8-15? Thank you!

Dear Sir,

FOB price is "Free On Board" price. This means the sea/air freights and insurance will be paid by consignee/buyer at destination.The export will arrange custom clearance and local transportation of exporting country. The FOB price will include, manufacturing/buying cost of export goods, packing cost, general profit, and any other formalities cost and arrangements in exporting country except freight and insurance. 8-15 is uncleared. It may be price of goods.
Hope the above information will helpful to you. Good Day

Exporting & Importing Goods

Mr. Rohit Pawar

I can answer the question related to the Indian export and import system, policy, procedure, export benefits, provisions in allied acts,international terminology,different types of import and export methods and all general and specific queries in this field.

My experience in this area is 23 years. I have practically worked with every section of import and export system.Along with practical experience i have in depth study of act, policy and procedures and related notificaton and government circulars. I am conducting import/export training classes in vadodara, gujarat.

Rhea Shipping

Bachelor of Commerce