Exporting & Importing Goods/import export inquiry

Question
Hello sir,

I am paras tandon from Lucknow. i have some questions to ask you about import-export business. i am fresher in this business but i have 8 yrs exp in sales ( 6yrs indian market and 2 yrs new zealand market ), now i want to do my own business or want to become a international agent. could you please suggest me which product i have to import export so that will be easier for me and easily i can sell that in the market? please help me and suggest me the key steps of import export business.

Thank you so much sir.

paras tandon

919616940402

Answer
Dear Paras,
Import & Export is business, same as business done in India.So all the requirements like , finance, marketing, sourcing, etc, are applicable to export or import the goods.In addition to that you also need the knowledge of government policies, procedures, documentation RBI rules regarding the product you wish to export or import. I conduct this course in Baroda Gujarat.So you can also find out training institute in your region.
So far selection of product is concern, it depends upon case to case basis. Your should select the product which you know thoroughly, i.e. technical aspects of product, availability,competent price in market, buyers, sellers, payment systems and all other details. Almost every product is either imported in our country or exported to other countries. Hope this will help you to start your business and wish you all the best.
Rohit Pawar  

Exporting & Importing Goods

Mr. Rohit Pawar