Exporting & Importing Goods/Importing small crafts, boats

Question
Hello.
I am interesting in any specific requirements, needed to imports boats without engines to the USA.
Thank you

Answer
Thank you for your query. It is a very general one. You do not mention type, size, if toy or real size. You may want to talk to someone at the Trade Commission to find out any import duties, also, a custom broker may be of help regarding how to ship the boats and what kind of custom documentation you may need.  You may want to narrow down the target market and the type of boats --are you talking about inflatable boats? Fiber Glass? Wood? Kayaks?.  good luck!!

Exporting & Importing Goods

Pallas21