Expressing Yourself to Others/tense mode

hi :)

I am 16 , I am always nervous and in a tense mood or mode

every time I want to talk to a strange person I feel my heart is going to stop .
I don't get it , any small issue can make me nervous :/

hope u can help me

Hey Chris,

Thanks for writing in and dropping a word. It takes a lot to open up about issues in the back of the mind and when its related to our heart, it takes guts to pen down left alone talk with someone about the same. I appreciate your gesture in pouring your heart felt emotions and seeking a helping hand for the same. Kudos to you !!!

Well, I can very well step in your shoes and understand what you wanted to highlight. Same was the case with me few years back that , I felt shy and somewhere nervous approaching talking to new people and at times expressing myself to even my loved ones. Had somewhere in the back of my mind, what if they don't understand? Can they actually step in my shoes to understand what I wanna say. I was more comfortable expressing in chatting, mails than in real life. But then I sat back and realized my priorities in life and pushed myself out of comfort zone, 2-3 times and I was amazed that I had immense confidence to face people. I made sure I started interacting with people whom I feel can understand me and made me feel comfortable in their own company. I would rather suggest you the same to let such insecure and nervousness behind and go out and give your best. Just be yourself and let people see your original side, don't try moulding yourself to behave like anyone else. Simple !!

Just go out and give your best and  things would fall in place...

All the best !!

Relationship Counsellor
Bringing smiles on the faces on the way .....

P.S- For more professional help around your subject, you can drop a word at, (

Expressing Yourself to Others

Relationship Counsellor

I am quite experienced and matured enough to handle questions related to following topics: 1) Love- Friendship 2) Issues in all kinds of relationships. 3) making a relationship work. 4) Effective tips to sustain a relationship. 5) Sex related queries. Well as of now haven't come across any such questions, which would offend me or I lack expertise in, but am a straight forward person and doesn't hold my wordings back. I don't mind being honest in case I lack knowledge about particular aspect and quite flexible to accept genuine views of others or seek other professionals for my case studies, to help the clients out.

Well I have been doing online counseling through my own blog ( for past two years. I have got good response throughout, which has motivated me in going ahead and helping people in their relationship issues and bring a smile back on people's face. I don't say that am a professional in this area, but well sufficient enough to contribute in the aspect of Modern Day Relationships.

I am a qualified software engineer with Bachelor's degree of Engineering i.e B.Tech degree in area of Electronics and Telecommunications. I am pursuing PG diploma in area of counseling and relationship education from Delhi University, India.