Expressing Yourself to Others/please help,save my life

Question
(Please bear with my story)I have nothing!completely nothing!exept for shirt & pants(not exegrating it)I'm living in my parents house,I have no job,tried looking for one but they all turn me down,because of my fearsome criminal-like face.plus I have no ambition,interest or whatsoever,friends,acquaintance = Null...it's been 2.5 years already I'm like this(I'm 18 btw)dropout of university now staying home..eat,bath,exercise,sleep,poop same cycle everyday..sooner or later I just might be a robot..and maybe when I die,then they make use of my scraps metal from the recycle bin..maybe one day you'll be opening a can of beans that made out from my scraps too,and say this beans is one heck of bean :( .....god must have created me by an accident..."Oopss I accidentally created this man"holy book/chapter 1...this is what people want right?something to laugh about?!?! :( :/....advice please(no I won't see a doctor,etc)..your advice will be on me,and Il work it up from there...thank you in advanced..

Answer
prayer
prayer  
Heavenly Father, I look up to you in this time of change. Allow me to have the courage to change my life for the better. Allow all my burdens to be risen up to you as I know that You will see me through. Forgive those who have done evil and allow me to do the same. Teach me to love with an open heart and open spirit. Take time for me today to help with all the trials you have set out for me and allow me the strength and energy to follow you. Give me the blessings to find a new home, keep my family together, and bless those who are away, may they be strong and know how much love is out there. Let them know you and I are thinking of them and missing them dearly. Bless me with love, strength, wisdom, health, courage, forgiveness, and a willingness to learn. I came to understand that prayer is not just asking for things—although that certainly is part of it. Far more importantly, prayer is talking with God. It's getting close to and spending time with the one you love. It's seeking Him first, touching Him, getting to know Him better, being with Him, and waiting in His presence. It's acknowledging Him as the source of power upon whom you can depend. It's taking the time to say, Speak to my heart, Lord, and tell me what I need to hear. It is partnering with Him. It is aligning our spirit with His to see that His perfect will is done. It is establishing ourselves and our lives as being connected to God.

We can't receive God's best for our lives, and we can't push back the things that were never God's will for us, except through prayer. We can't leave our life to chance. We have to pray about everything all the time, not just when things go wrong. We have to pray over anything that concerns us, no matter how big—"With God nothing will be impossible" (Luke 1:37)—or how small—"The very hairs of your head are all numbered" (Matt. 10:30).
The more you pray, the more you will find to pray about, and the more you'll be led to pray for others. Don't allow discouragement over unanswered prayer to cause you to doubt that God has heard you. If you have received Jesus and are praying in His name, then God hears you, and something is happening whether you see it manifested in your life now or not. In fact, every time you pray, you're advancing God's purposes for you. Without prayer, the full purpose God has for you can't happen.

◦When you are unsure of where you will spend eternity:
Lord Jesus, I want to know you personally.  Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins.  I open the door of my life and receive You as my Savior and Lord.  Thank You for forgiving me of my sins and giving me eternal life.  Take control of the throne of my life. Make me the kind of person You want me to be.  Amen
◦When you are fearful:
Father God, I am feeling fearful today.  Life seems to be uncertain and out of control.  I recall that the Bible tells me “Perfect love casts out fear”.  You alone are Perfect Love, so would you please cast out the fear I feel and replace it with confidence in your sufficiency. Psalm 121 tells me that you never slumber or sleep, so I will trust you to take care of me – moment by moment, day by day.  In Jesus name.  Amen
◦Morning prayer:
Dear Lord, I give you may hands to do Your work; I give You my feet to go Your way; I give You my eyes to see as You see; I give You my tongue to speak Your words; I give You my mind that You may think in me; I give You my spirit that You may pray in me. Above all, I give You my heart that You may love in me – love the Father and love all humankind. I give You my whole self, Lord, that You may grow in me, so that it is You who lives, works and prays in me. Amen.
Father, into your hands I commit my spirit. For it is your business, not mine. You will know every shade of my suffering; You will care for me with your perfect fatherhood.Father God, there are so many decisions to make and I don’t seem to know what is the best for now or for the future. You said if we lack wisdom, all we need to do ask you.  I really need you to pour wisdom into my mind today.  Thank you!
◦For success:
And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, “Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain.” So God granted him what he requested. (I Chronicles 4:10 NKJV)
◦When you are weak or ill
Father, I am feeling lousy today.  I ache all over and feel very weak.  You said that your grace was sufficient for me.  Please strengthen me.  Give me joy inspite of how I feel physically.  Amen
Father, Once I had such big dreams, so much anticipation of the fufture. Now no shimmering horizon beckons me: my days are lack-lustre I see so little of lasting value in the daily round. Where is your plan for my life?You have told us that without vision, we perish. So, Father in heaven, knowing that I can ask You to deposit in my mind and heart that particular dream, the special vision You have for my life.

And along with the dream, will You give me whatever graces, patience, and stamina it takes to see the dream through to fruition? I sense that may involve adventures I have not bargained for.

But I want to trust You enough to follow even if you lead along new paths. I admit to liking some of my ruts. But I know that habit patterns that seem cosy nests from the inside, from Your vantage point may be prison cells. Lord, if you break down any prisons of mine before I can see the stars and catch the vision, then, Lord, begin the process now. In joyous expectation. Amen.
Heavenly Father, I praise and worship you because you are God.  I am honored to be your servant and I take my stand today against the devil and his schemes against me, my family and my ministry.  Father, as I take up each piece of the armor, please secure it in place on me. I take up the shield of faith and extend it over myself.  It extinguishes all the fiery darts of the evil one. I put on the helmet of salvation, which protects my mind from the enemy’s attacks.  I have the mind of Christ. I put on the breastplate of righteousness, which covers my body with the righteousness of God.  In Christ, every foothold of evil has been washed away and I am clothed in righteousness! I gird my loins with the belt of truth.  Your word, O God, is truth.  Father, sanctify me according to your word and remind me through the Holy Spirit of the truth that destroys the lies of sin. I shod my feet with the preparation of the Gospel of peace.  I have peace with God through the blood of Jesus.  I have favor with God and with man.  I walk in my inheritance as an adopted son of God and have authority over evil in Jesus’ name. I will use the Sword of the Spirit by speaking the Word of God as it applies to whatever situation I may face today.  Father, please remind me of your Word via the Holy Spirit. I will continue to pray in the Spirit throughout the day, and intercede for all Christians as the Holy Spirit prompts me.  I believe that the Holy Spirit is interceding on my behalf according to my prayers. Thank you, Father, for the whole armor of God.  Please surround me with your hedge of protection as I move forward on the spiritual battlefield today.  I praise and worship you now and forever, Amen.”  

Expressing Yourself to Others

Deb