Expressing Yourself to Others/about height increase

I am from India.
height 156 cm
Age 24
I wanna increase my height..Sir any medicine or dose for height increasing..
because I am worried due to low height...
please sir tell me any medicine name and also tell me its cost (rate) in according to Indian rupees...
thanks sir...

Discover The Secret To Growing Taller Is Special Height Increasing Exercises & Natural Supplements!

1, You’ll learn how to increase your Human Growth Hormone level by 300%
2, Learn how to easily make a Human Growth Hormone boosting meal
3, The correlation between sleep and the release of Human Growth Hormones
4, How to add an EXTRA INCH right now
5, Learn how to increase the vertical length of your spine by correcting muscle imbalances

Discover Now -

You Can Try A Proven Scientific Solution!

Here some foods I used:

1. Milk: Milk is the universal food for building body. It contains protein in abundance, which are the building blocks of our body cells. Milk is a easy digestable food and enables maximum assimilation of proteins. Take 2-3 glasses of Milk each day
2. Eggs: Eggs are a wonderful natural source of protein. The White albumen in eggs contain 100% protein, but you should not take the yolk since it contains fat .To increase your height, take 3-6 eggs daily. For better results, take 2 eggs along with each meal
3. Beef: Like Chicken, Beef is another important source of protein. Take 100 gms of Beef daily
4.SoyBeans: SoyBean has the greatest protein content among vegetarian plant foods. It contains pure protein which improves bone and tissue mass. Make sure that you take 50 gms of Soybeans each day
5. Oatmeals: Like SoyBeans, Oatmeal is another wonderful source of plant protein. In fact, it increases muscle mass and decreases fat. Take 50 gms of Oatmeal for breakfast every day

A definitive solution to height problems -

The best way to grow several inches taller even if you stopped growing for a long time! -
You can find an interesting and proved methos on how to grow taller here

I pray this helps,good luck

Expressing Yourself to Others

communicating,relationships of any kind. One of the hardest things to do when you're communicating with someone is expressing yourself.Fret not I am here to give advice or and ask any questions, some people have a fear of expressing themselves at all. They're afraid to say something that might cost them a friendship. Or they bottle everything up tight and seize up at the mere thought of sharing their true emotions.Tips/advice/ 1.If you have a fear of people, people will avoid you. It's a vicious cycle. You avoid people because you fear that they will hurt you. People see your aloofness, and either think the worst (that you're stuck up), or grant your desire and leave you alone. Then you wonder why it is that no one likes you. 2.When you can't open up to people, people will feel that you are unapproachable. You'll have a hard time getting close to people when you bottle everything up inside. Your relationships will all be shallow. 3.Your inability to express yourself will haunt you in times of trouble. You'll need help, you'll want help, but you won't seek it. You'll hide. So, no one helps you. Then you grow resentful and angry. 4.Another danger is that of isolation. You build walls around your emotions and people instinctively leave you alone. That might be what you wanted at first, but your life will be barren, and empty. Life is relationships. The stronger your relationships the more joy you'll have in life. No matter if it is with your mate, God, children, neighbors, co-workers, friends, relatives, or even yourself, you must learn to express yourself.How to Express Yourself More Clearly and Completely Social anxiety,shyness,low self esteem/confidence,motivation,encouragement ,how to overcome fear,how to express self;how to observe people in conversation carefully,

Masters Degree in Counselling Psychology; Words have meaning to us. Subtle differences in each word will convey a slightly different idea. Huge and gigantic have subtle differences,our actions[body language/ Words have the power to give life and death...especially in relationships. So it is important that you learn to express yourself. You must learn to convey your thoughts, ideas, dreams, ambitions, hopes and emotions to those that you share a relationship with. Your inability to do so, will damage your relationships.For years I have enjoyed helping people when it comes to any kind of communication

Masters Degree in Counselling Psychology

Friendship Church,Charlotte Senior Citizen Center,McCorey YMCA