Expressing Yourself to Others/Crush

I have had a crush on a guy on my dorm floor ever since first semester.

Last semester, I saw him an awful lot and whenever I did, I noticed how much he looked at me. It wasn't in a creepy way though. Just occasional glances.

I noticed how often he looked at me as the semester went on. The weird thing was how he never said anything to me though.

Just occasional glances.

A few weeks ago, we were in the laundry room together. I noticed form the corner of my eye how he was looking at me. Then he asked if a piece of laundry was mine. I shook my head no because I was shocked that he actually spoke to me, something that he has never done.

Recently, I have given some thought in actually approaching him. I went to his door and was planning to introduce myself. Both times I knocked, he wasn't there.

Now, I slipping a note under his door. I'm not pouring my heart out, but I just introduced myself, commented on how I noticed how he looks at me, asked if he would be willing to talk,  and put down my number.

This sound like a good idea?

i would keep an  eye on this type of creepy guy and let family/friends be alert of him cause why would someone just look at u constantly and not say nothing,no i would not slip no notes nor try to get to know such a creepy person,something not adding up

Expressing Yourself to Others

communicating,relationships of any kind. One of the hardest things to do when you're communicating with someone is expressing yourself.Fret not I am here to give advice or and ask any questions, some people have a fear of expressing themselves at all. They're afraid to say something that might cost them a friendship. Or they bottle everything up tight and seize up at the mere thought of sharing their true emotions.Tips/advice/ 1.If you have a fear of people, people will avoid you. It's a vicious cycle. You avoid people because you fear that they will hurt you. People see your aloofness, and either think the worst (that you're stuck up), or grant your desire and leave you alone. Then you wonder why it is that no one likes you. 2.When you can't open up to people, people will feel that you are unapproachable. You'll have a hard time getting close to people when you bottle everything up inside. Your relationships will all be shallow. 3.Your inability to express yourself will haunt you in times of trouble. You'll need help, you'll want help, but you won't seek it. You'll hide. So, no one helps you. Then you grow resentful and angry. 4.Another danger is that of isolation. You build walls around your emotions and people instinctively leave you alone. That might be what you wanted at first, but your life will be barren, and empty. Life is relationships. The stronger your relationships the more joy you'll have in life. No matter if it is with your mate, God, children, neighbors, co-workers, friends, relatives, or even yourself, you must learn to express yourself.How to Express Yourself More Clearly and Completely Social anxiety,shyness,low self esteem/confidence,motivation,encouragement ,how to overcome fear,how to express self;how to observe people in conversation carefully,

Masters Degree in Counselling Psychology; Words have meaning to us. Subtle differences in each word will convey a slightly different idea. Huge and gigantic have subtle differences,our actions[body language/ Words have the power to give life and death...especially in relationships. So it is important that you learn to express yourself. You must learn to convey your thoughts, ideas, dreams, ambitions, hopes and emotions to those that you share a relationship with. Your inability to do so, will damage your relationships.For years I have enjoyed helping people when it comes to any kind of communication

Masters Degree in Counselling Psychology

Friendship Church,Charlotte Senior Citizen Center,McCorey YMCA