Expressing Yourself to Others/will i find true love

Ok so I'm only young but I feel like I'm running out of time to find true love.
I'm really falling for the guy I'm currently seeing but I don't think he sees us together in the future.
he use to.. then something happened.. I'm not sure what.
we have only been dating a month.
Do you think it's just a ruff patch maybe it's all in my mind? Or if he isn't as close will he be again? Should I keep trying or walk away before it hurts more.

1 month is toooo soon, read bible in old testament Jeremiah 29;11 never settle for the sake of time,time not running out.Your person will come when the time is rightó no questions about it.God's way is always the best way. love will find u,never chase after a guy; emotional roller-coaster //God has promised us so many wonderful things. We are promised a place in his heavenly kingdom and Romans says that all things will work together for the good of those called to His purpose, just to name a few. One thing that God does not promise is that youíll find a husband by 23, or even a husband at all.

To expect that or to make your faith depend on it is idolatry and is an attempt to play the god of your own life. I fell into this form of sin while in college. I grew tired of waiting for a woman to come along on Godís timing, so I briefly turned my back on Him and went with a guy who fell short of the standard I had previously set for myself based on scripture.The second lesson I had to learn is that God is enough and I must rely on him. We were created to have a relationship with God. We need and desire the unconditional love of our Savior and Creator. God and God only can fulfill that need for love that every human is born with. Even as Christians we can stray from Him and we can feel unfulfilled. If we are not turning to God to fill that hole in our hearts, we will desperately look elsewhere for that love.

Too often we think a man will do the trick. This leads to despair in singleness and desperation to find a man. Even if there is a man, to place the entire burden of your need for Godís love on him isnít fair to you or him. He isnít God and even a good guy will surely disappoint you. Figuring out how to be satisfied solely in God is a wonderful incredibly freeing thing.

Read His word and meditate on His love and promises and PRAY! When youíre feeling lonely, talk to Him and ask Him to help you get through all the crazy complicated emotions that come with being a single gal. He wants to be there for you, He wants you to turn to him and He will come through for you every time. This is especially important to learn before marriage.Someday even a wonderful husband will let you down and that shouldnít shatter your entire world. If your identity and self-worth is primarily in God, you will be better equipped to deal with the challenges of life and marriage. I regret that I didnít learn this third lesson until 4 years into my singleness; donít just wait. I always sensed that I wasnít destined to be a bachelorette forever. The passions and desires that God gave me seemed to line up nicely with being a wife and mother.

It is an honorable and biblical calling for a woman and statistically itís in the cards for the vast majority of us. I donít think itís wrong to make plans for your life that will line up well with being a wife and a mother even if you are currently single. Unfortunately, I took what God had planned for me and made it an excuse to be unproductive as a single. ďWhy try hard at work and school when Iím just going to give it all up to be a stay-at-home mom?Ē ďWhen Iím married and have kids that will be my ministry.Ē It can feel like your whole life is on hold when youíre single.The change that marriage and family brings to a womanís life is logistically more drastic than it is for a man. Our entire career and way of life can change in a few short years after meeting Mr. Right. It might seem a little futile to invest in work, ministry or the people around you when you might have to drop it all at a momentís notice. In reality this couldnít be further from the truth.

When I finally accepted that God was in control of my love life and I just wasnít going to know when Mr. Right was going to come along, I stopped looking so intently at the future and I started looking around in the present. There is so much good work to do as a single. From self-improvement and character building to evangelism and ministry there are endless opportunities for single women to do Godís work.When I finally threw myself into ministry it was a huge perspective change for me. There is so much need in the Church and in society and there I was wasting all my talents in worrying about the future. During just a year of ministry I saw several women come to know the Lord and I was lucky enough to play a role in their discovery of Christ. If I had been sitting around waiting for some guy they might not have found the truth! It wasnít just ministry either, I was able to pour myself more into my family and work as well.Donít let your single years go to waste. My hope is that youíll be able to look back on them and be thankful for the things you were able to accomplish during that time. All you need to do is try your best to do what is right by God and heíll take care of the rest, including your future husband. Ironically enough I met my Mr. Right through one of the girls that I saw come to know Christ during my time in college ministry.

There I was, finally focused on the right things and God decided it was time for me. This is the last lesson I learned; it will happen when it happens, in Godís perfect timing. Iíve heard it said ďit will happen when you least expect it,Ē or ďyou should get involved in ministry so you can find a husband.Ē The first one is just wrong and while the ministry is a great place to find husbands, we must be careful about our motivations. donít believe itís wrong to be on the lookout for worthy God fearing guys or to be interested in good ones that come along. We certainly donít want to ignore Mr. Right when God brings him into our life. However, if youíve been waiting and youíre impatient and you feel like youíre ready remember this; God knows you better than you know yourself, He knows your future husband and He knows exactly when, where, and how He will bring you two together.

Looking back on how I met my Mr. Right we can both see how God brought us together at just the right time when we were both ready. Just about every other Christian couple I admire has told me they saw Godís hand in how they were brought together as well. Remember that you can trust God completely with your future and Heís got your back in every way. Even in your loneliness you are not alone and if you simply follow God he will have amazing things in store for you.The path may be difficult but it is always rewarding, even if we donít see those rewards on earth. Iím praying for all you single gals. Stay strong in the Father.

With love,

Expressing Yourself to Others

communicating,relationships of any kind. One of the hardest things to do when you're communicating with someone is expressing yourself.Fret not I am here to give advice or and ask any questions, some people have a fear of expressing themselves at all. They're afraid to say something that might cost them a friendship. Or they bottle everything up tight and seize up at the mere thought of sharing their true emotions.Tips/advice/ 1.If you have a fear of people, people will avoid you. It's a vicious cycle. You avoid people because you fear that they will hurt you. People see your aloofness, and either think the worst (that you're stuck up), or grant your desire and leave you alone. Then you wonder why it is that no one likes you. 2.When you can't open up to people, people will feel that you are unapproachable. You'll have a hard time getting close to people when you bottle everything up inside. Your relationships will all be shallow. 3.Your inability to express yourself will haunt you in times of trouble. You'll need help, you'll want help, but you won't seek it. You'll hide. So, no one helps you. Then you grow resentful and angry. 4.Another danger is that of isolation. You build walls around your emotions and people instinctively leave you alone. That might be what you wanted at first, but your life will be barren, and empty. Life is relationships. The stronger your relationships the more joy you'll have in life. No matter if it is with your mate, God, children, neighbors, co-workers, friends, relatives, or even yourself, you must learn to express yourself.How to Express Yourself More Clearly and Completely Social anxiety,shyness,low self esteem/confidence,motivation,encouragement ,how to overcome fear,how to express self;how to observe people in conversation carefully,

Masters Degree in Counselling Psychology; Words have meaning to us. Subtle differences in each word will convey a slightly different idea. Huge and gigantic have subtle differences,our actions[body language/ Words have the power to give life and death...especially in relationships. So it is important that you learn to express yourself. You must learn to convey your thoughts, ideas, dreams, ambitions, hopes and emotions to those that you share a relationship with. Your inability to do so, will damage your relationships.For years I have enjoyed helping people when it comes to any kind of communication

Masters Degree in Counselling Psychology

Friendship Church,Charlotte Senior Citizen Center,McCorey YMCA