Expressing Yourself to Others/Aunt & Boyfriend, how can I help?

Question
Ok, I am going to do my BEST to explain this. (This may kill ANY chances of getting help, but info about me: I am a 13 year old.)

My aunt Allie is dating this guy, Johnathan. Who's the worst.
1. Suspicious History. (From what my parents tell me, Johnathan was dating another (who was married) girl at the same time Allie and him started dating. Allie & Johnathan “broke up” but got back together WITHIN A WEEK.)
2. Gets SUPER drunk.
3. Suspicious Present ( 2 &3 makes up next block of the story)
About that suspicious present. Four days ago, he got drunk. Allie allowed him to come in the house, but he had to stay in the bedroom to avoid the kids, (& the people I'm closest to, Annie, age 7, and Chase, age 15). He didn't listen, grabbed her, threw her on the bed, and held her down until Chase called the police on him. (Thank Goodness)

I wouldn't be emotionally “volcano erupting” on you expect for how mom is. She's been acting really depressed lately. She's making these calls to Allie. Apparently Allie has made charges against him, but is on the verge of dropping them. Mom is just trying to help out, but these calls just sound more and more desperate each time, some were even scary. How can I help mom feel less like this?

Answer
auntie got to realize she is not a doormat and woman up and get out of this unhealthy relationship for the kids sake and for her own life and sanity,life is short/precious.let's pray for ur mom..
Dear Lord, you are our refuge in good and in bad times. In your infinite mercy, bring peace and comfort to those of us who face days sometimes filled with pain and depression. Help us to realize that through you there is joy and the promise of lasting peace. Help us through the rough times. Walk before and beside us so that we may walk in your footsteps and reach out to you in our journey on this earth. Help us to focus on our blessings rather than our misfortunes, dear Lord. Thank you for hearing and answering our prayers. Amen
theadventurouswriter.com/quipstipsrelationships/need...

I pray this helps,will pray God touch auntie heart to leave or move on before he hurts her,call police

Expressing Yourself to Others

Deb