All in the Family/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
All in the Family10/29/2005Jim
  Q: When I was a kid, it was around 1974 or '75 to best of my memory, there was some type of special ...
  A: i dont believe there was such an episode. there was a 1 hour special with henry fonda about the ...
Archie affair11/10/2003Jim
  Q: Didn't archie have any affair or a girlfriend, and edith found out about. if so can you tell me ...
  A: archie almost had an affair with a waitress named denise. he was feeling lonely because edith ...
chair trick on All in the Family6/11/2003Jason T. C.
  Q: I am trying to remember a trick that was shown on an All in the Family episode,so I'm told. ...
  A: Jesse, I remember that episode very well. It was called "Judging Books By Covers". The chair scene ...
Kim, with help from others...6/4/2003Kim Harrington
  Q: Kim, with help from others I know that the episode is called New Year's Wedding, #126 from season 6. ...
  A: I believe this is what he read aloud: ************* "You were born together, and together you shall ...
In this episode, there is...6/4/2003Jason T. C.
  Q: In this episode, there is Gloria, Mike and baby Joey. It was said he was 2 wks old. They are in ...
  A: Sara, The episode is called "New Year's Wedding" (#126 from season 6). It's theme rotated around ...
marriage poem4/30/2003Jason T. C.
  Q: What was the poem Gloria read to Micheal on their wedding?
  A: Alice, What was read was from "The Coming Of The Ship" by Kahlil Gibran (1883-1931). It is not an ...

Page:    1 

All in the Family

Jim

Top Expert on this page