Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions/Stomach burn

Question
Hello
I have been having sever abdominal stomach burn and gas , I did a blood test for h pylori and it came negative

I do eat very healthy greens and low fat, I also take kyolic garlic tablets and I eat raw onions and garlic and once a week cayenne pepper

My dr put me on 20 mg omeprazol. But not really helping,  

My stomach and gas and poo are burning. I feel it is too acidic and even my pee

What do you think, could it be a serious disease or what, my stomach burns so much ,

What do you suggest , do you have a natural cure, what do you think the cause is,

I had some dark chocolate and it added to my burn

Answer
Dear Mark,

Try taking Omeprqole twice a day. Stay away from all chocolates, caffeine, spicy or fried foods, and anything with vinegar in it. Provided you do not have an  allergy to wheat, stick with a mostly carbohydrate diet for 2 weeks. Drink plenty of water. This should settle down the proton pump and decrease the amount of acid produced. Let me know how you feel.  

Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions

Dr. Pamela M. Cipriano, DNP, APRN