Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions/Urgent help is needed

Question
"dear sir,

A FRIEND OF MEN RECOMMENDED YOU TO ME AS YOU ARE TRUE AND HONEST CABAPLE DOCTOR AND YOU KNOW WELL MY ACT.

I am asking a serious question now about hypothyroidism

My name is SAM and I am living in china now but, I am not Chinese, I am a middle eastern man.

I have a chinese friend who is about 31 years old . she has a hypothyroidism
and take medicine for some years .

she said that hypothyroidism
won't affect woman's daily life or her health
so, i am asking the true honest information

1-Will hypothyroidism
prevent or stop or delay of affect by any mean woman's pregency?

2-can hypothyroidism
be treated permenatly?

3-is hypothyroidism
affects the future wife desire for sex?

4-can a woman with hypothyroidism
have a normal life with her husband?

5-will the hypothyroidism
inherited by any future new born baby?

can a woman with hypothyroidism
have a healthy baby after marriage?

6-pLEASE, I NEED THE DETAILED TRUE ANSWERS ONE BY ONE

I READ SERIOUS INFORMATION IN SOMEWEBSITES THAT MAKES ME FEEL SCARED AND AFRAID OF ANY FUTURE RELATION

PLEASE, that will be my second marriage anD I CAN NOT AFFORD ANY OTHER LOSS. THANKS
WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER
SAM"

Answer
Dear Sam,

To put it simply, the thyroid gland releases hormones that assist in the body's metabolism by turning food into energy. Having a sluggish thyroid or even no thyroid is no need for concern. Medication is readily available to replace what the body is not able to provide. Medication is necessary to allow for proper oxygenation, metabolism, and energy. Many people do not have a normal acting thryoid.

Provided your future wife is conscientious in taking her medication every day, there is no need for concern. She will be able to have a normal pregnancy, a readily active sex drive and satisfying sex life, a normal life, and beautiful, healthy children.

There is no permanent fix for hypothyroidism, other than the daily medication.

Hope this helps.  

Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions

Dr. Pamela M. Cipriano, DNP, APRN