Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions/Irritation on down vagina lip near vagina opening

I m having this discomfort of my vagina it's down outside of vacina opening , there isn't any puss just kinda wet, it's feel like its pimple (kinda pumpy when I touch it) I had it before in the other side and went away
It doesn't itch or burn
Once happend after he gave oral, now I just finished my period and it pooped up. Could be skin irritation ?
I drew a pictures I hope to find answers
Thank you

Despite the nice artwork, it is really hard to tell..... it certainly can simply be some irritation, since it is just in one location but if you see any sores or skin changes other than irritation, you need to get your doctor to look at it.......     Sorry, I just can't tell.

Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions

Robert Borucki

I am an expert in Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine.

I am trained and boarded in Family Medicine and have also worked extensively in emergency medicine for over 10 years.

BA in Natural Sciences; MD in 1986\borucki