Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions/Headache/nausea when using microscope

I wasn't sure which category to post this question in, but I hope you can help me. I'm wondering why I get a headache and feel nauseas (kind of like motion sickness) when I use the microscope to look at slides? There is nothing really wrong with my vision, I do have floaters in my eyes that are triggered by bright light - they can sometimes be a problem when I look in a microscope...but other than that, everything's good with my vision.
It's very frustrating when I sometimes have 50 slides to look at, and by the time I am done with the first slide I feel like I'm gonna throw up. I don't know what to do. No one else using the same microscope seem to have this problem. I have used other microscopes in the past without having this issue (but they have been better microscopes).

it looks like you are inducing a little motion sickness.....  people tend to build up tolerance to a task, where it goes away with practice.... the other thing you can do is take breaks and go back and forth with focusing on things outside the microscope in between.....

Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions

Robert Borucki

I am an expert in Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine.

I am trained and boarded in Family Medicine and have also worked extensively in emergency medicine for over 10 years.

BA in Natural Sciences; MD in 1986\borucki