Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions/Foot issues?

I have what I believe is plantar faciitis.  Last week I noticed my achilles tendons were very tight and on Monday my knee caps were popping with every movement that caused them to bend.  Yesterday I woke with with pain when walking at my knees.  My right knee hurts more and when getting up and going down or using stairs, I am stiff and my right knee hurts.  What should I do?  Is all of this related?

I would try some easy stretching to start... put the front of your foot on a step and apply pressure, bending the ankle.... you feel stretch in the back of the leg and bottom of foot.... do a minute each side twice a day.... then some motrin and easy exercise.... the other issues may be related, so try and fix the first problem and see if the others follow.

Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions

Robert Borucki

I am an expert in Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine.

I am trained and boarded in Family Medicine and have also worked extensively in emergency medicine for over 10 years.

BA in Natural Sciences; MD in 1986\borucki