Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions/Pain

Question
The soles of my feet started hurting about 2 months ago, then I noticed that my entire leg muscles both felt really tight and overworked like I had been running a marathon. It makes movement painful. Nothing is swollen and nothing hurts except bottoms of feet, but my tendons in my back of my leg/ankle achilles?, and my knees are started to hurt but only when bending. I haven't been stretching but who do I go for this? what is going on? No other pain, no joint pain except one finger that I have had arthritis in for a while in the MCP joint. It feels as if i am working out too hard the day before but I'm not working out.

Answer
it sounds like plantar fasciitis.... ice to the bottom of the feet at the end of the day; stretching for a minute each foot twice a day by putting the toes/front of foot on a step and pushing... and sometimes inserts for your shoes... additional padding helps.... along with some motrin.

Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions

Robert Borucki