Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions/wrist pain


BenLMT wrote at 2013-04-26 01:48:28
go to a massage therapist and have them work your forearm muscles especially your flexors back towards your elbow. You'll find that your flexors are strong and your extensors are weak which is causing the lack of flexibility and pain in the wrist. Myofascial massage or deep tissue would be the best if you can tolerate the pain. they can also pin and stretch the muscles which will increase the range of motion.

Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Robert Borucki


I am an expert in Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine.


I am trained and boarded in Family Medicine and have also worked extensively in emergency medicine for over 10 years.

BA in Natural Sciences; MD in 1986\borucki

©2017 All rights reserved.