Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions/Podiatrist

I couldn't find a podiatry expert on here. I was wondering if for those with feet problems (irregular shape and friction issues) they made custom shoes? I find simply putting inserts in to be a pain, and don't really handle the rubbing on the side of my big toe. Right now my shoes have a large hole in the side because of the shape of my feet and I am reluctant to throw them out because only now do I have the space I need in them

well, you can certainly get anything you want for a price......   in general, the inserts (orthotics) are a lot more popular because they are easier and cheaper than custom made shoes, but some podiatrists can make casts of feet and use these to figure out inserts, so there is no reason they could not use them as a guide to make custom made shoes.....

Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions

Robert Borucki

I am an expert in Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine.

I am trained and boarded in Family Medicine and have also worked extensively in emergency medicine for over 10 years.

BA in Natural Sciences; MD in 1986\borucki