Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions/Hello

Question
Black thing in spit
Black thing in spit  
Hello doctor
This morning in bathroom washing my face cleared my throat I saw this black thing in the spit
also I been experiencing weird thing as I try to go bed everynight or even if I want to take a nap as soon as I fall asleep there is sensation that wakes me up in my middle of breast goes to my back, the sensation feels like when you put icy hot or bang aid on your skin same sensation but in the middle of breat it's been goin every night at bed time
Does sound like serious cancer per example ?
Also what is an over active nerve in stomach?
What are chances % of some1 getting lymphoma if once had h pylori
PS: included picture of the black thing as I cleared thought this morning
Thank you

Answer

No, I would be more likely thinking of a food particle or some type of mild sinus or throat infection.   

Also what is an over active nerve in stomach? Some nerve stimulation to the stomach can be a little overactive and cause more stomach acid and reflux/ulcers.  We can't really measure that but in the old days, surgeons would cut those nerves to help with ulcers.  Now we have such better medicines like omeprazole that it is rarely done.

There is no connection with lymphoma and H pylori.... it is associated (sometimes) with ulcers, but many people have H Pylori with no symptoms at all.  

Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions

Robert Borucki