Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions/Foreskin restoration

Question
I decided to look into foreskin restoration, and from what I can gather, surgical restoration is definitely possible, but seems costly and painful.

There are a slew of other methods (tugging, weights, etc.) that I came across, but I have no idea if any of it is safe or if any of it even works. The websites make a lot of dubious claims, so I wanted to ask an expert for advice. Which of these devices actually work and which are safe? Is foreskin restoration really possible without surgery or is it all just smoke and mirrors?

Answer
I don't believe I have had a question quite like that before.....   I don't know the answer to that.   You would have to seek out a urologist or plastic surgeon that has a particular interest in that field.... I am sure there is one somewhere, most likely at a big academic medical center.  

In general, I would imagine that the skin could be modified to an extent with weights's/stretching, but surgical addition of skin at an "end organ" like the tip of nose, finger/toe or penis is fraught with hazard, mostly because of the possibility of a limited blood supply......  

Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions

Robert Borucki