Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions/Urge / pressure to go to toilet

Dear Doctor,
I dont know exactly which doctor to consult for my problem If this does not belongs to you to answer, please forward to the right doctor.

Here is my problem,

I am always getting the urge/pressure to go to the toilet as soon as I take lunch or coffee or soup. Is it really a problem in my stomach or anything else. If this is really a problem then which doctor do I need to consult. please clarify.

Dear Raja,

You may have an intestinal infection or some form of colitis. If you have not seen your primary care physician yeah, I would suggest you start there. A gastroenterologist will be the doctor who can properly diagnose you. Unfortunately, I cannot forward your message.

Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions

Dr. Pamela M. Cipriano, DNP, APRN

My name is Dr. Cipriano. I have a private practice specializing in adult health and wellness. I can answer questions associated with thyroid disease, cardiac disease, pulmonary disease, high blood pressure, muscular aches and pains, cholesterol levels, male/female sexual questions or questions on the sexual organs, gastrointestinal problems, healthy ways to lose weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle, and nearly anything else that pertains to medicine.

I am on the Medical Staff at a local hospital where I work as a medical/surgical hospitalist as well as in the emergency department. I am certified in critical care and advanced cardiac life support. Prior to becoming a Nurse Practitioner, I was a certified critical care nurse (CCRN).

Society of Hospital Medicine American Association of Critical Care Nurses American Association of Nurse Practitioners Connecticut Advance Nurse Practitioner Society

Maryville University 2014-2016 Doctor of Nursing Practice University of Connecticut 2007-2011 MSN, Acute Care Track Nurse Practitioner. Board Certified September 2011 Critical Care Certified 2014 Central Connecticut State University 2002-2006 BA Psychology St. Mary's Hospital School of Nursing 1991-1993 Diploma Nursing Registered Nurse

Named as a World Wide Leader in Healthcare and was included in the 2013-2014 edition by the International Nurses Association.