Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions/no more pill?

Question
I have hashimoto under active since I was 20 . Now 39. I switched doctors.  New endocrinologist after my tests and echo says since there are no nodules and tsh is normal we should cut down and eventually stop thyroxine!!  Is this possible??  Scared I will get sick again

Answer
It is hard to find a Thyroid Literate Doctor... www.StopTheThyroidMadness.com (or .org) is a good place to find help near you.  Also several books with help educate you on what you should do for yourself.  Also www.GetMyThyroidFixed.com is a resource.

Read Stop the Thyroid Madness, II  and it will open your eyes.  The best of luck finding a doctor who understands and can treat you in Greece.

JP/

Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions

Yusuf (JP) Saleeby, MD