Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions/Questions Answered by Expert George Wang

SubjectDate Asked
Anxious feeling, sweaty palms, shaly hands high bp1/3/2016
  Q: About 6 weeks ago went to the hospital with the sweaty palms, shaky hands, nervousness and bp was ...
  A: Lisinopril belongs to a very commonly used class of blood pressure medicine called ACE inhibitors. ...
Shingles1/3/2014
  Q: I have gotten Shingles 3 times in 6 months. All in different spots. I am 50 years old and active and ...
  A: Sorry for the delay. I have been away. Thanks for the question. Shingles is not uncommon in ...
Headache8/10/2011
  Q: My wife is 25 and she has a very good health overall. No medical history. Since past 2-3 days she is ...
  A: My apologies for delayed reply. I am sorry to hear about your wife's symptoms. I hope by now your ...

All Questions in This Category

Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions

George Wang

Top Expert on this page