Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions/Questions Answered by Expert Dr. Pamela M. Cipriano, DNP, APRN

SubjectDate Asked
rumbling7/30/2016
  Q: i'm going to try this once more...the 2 answers I received from doctors are advising what to do for ...
  A: The colonic ecosystem is made of of bacteria, yeast, and fungus, all of which need to survive in ...
South of the border issues7/29/2016
  Q: I'm a mid 40's white male who experienced a pretty heavy anal itch last week for 3 days in a row. I ...
  A: Your problem may be due to irritation if you are experiencing constipation or diarrhea. However, ...
unexplained pain7/26/2016
  Q: we are most appreciative. for three days, i have had a sharp pain in my lower right front side ...
  A: From your description of the pain and the activities leading up to it, it is most likely groin ...
blood pressure tablet -reg7/7/2016
  Q: Pamela M. Cipriano, DNP, APRN, My mother 72 years old is taking INDAPAMIDE sr(Sustained ...
  A: There are many reasons why a blood pressure medication is prescribed. It is not only to control ...
drowning fear6/27/2016
  Q: I went into the pool today and swam with my head up. I kind of got some water in my mouth and a tiny ...
  A: This is a very interesting question. Although it has a very rare occurrence, it happens more with ...
Weird sensation in fingers6/18/2016
  Q: I am having this continuous sensation in my fingers in my right hand (which is exactly like we often ...
  A: It sounds like you have a pinched nerve. This can be from carpal tunnel or it can be originating ...
Advice on Prescription6/8/2016
  Q: Wanted to get your opinion on a situation with my primary, regarding whether he should have called ...
  A: It seems your anger is coming from the fact that you did not ask for a scheduled drug, but an ...
Large tonsils and cardiac arrest6/8/2016
  Q: My Husband has always had very large tonsils. When he was a child, a nurse told him if he did not ...
  A: The tonsils will not cause a heart attack. If he is suffering from sleep apnea, he can develop ...
Cholesterol levels and blood pressure6/3/2016
  Q: I just had blood test done. It was later in the day so it was not a fasting. The nurse checked my ...
  A: Cholesterol and other lipids need to be checked fasting. A non-fasting blood sample does not supply ...
Acute lumbago sciatica5/25/2016
  Q: For 3 years I've been struggling with what my doctor calls "acute lumbago/sciatica" Every so often, ...
  A: Acute lumbago/sciatica is a blanket diagnosis when studies have not been done to find the cause of ...
Arm pain5/16/2016
  Q: I am 64 years old and for past few months I have had this pain in my upper left arm that occurs when ...
  A: This sounds like it may be your rotator cuff. During a physical examination, your provider will do ...
meniscus tear?5/12/2016
  Q: I was told I may have torn the meniscus in my knee, by a provider at urgent care. He said it ...
  A: If you have not done so already, I would recommend the MRI. The knee is a tricky joint. You may have ...
UNTITLED3/5/2016
  Q: (This is not a spam question or a homework question) I was wondering would you please explain to me ...
  A: The diaphragm is a very large muscle that separates the thoracic cavity from the abdominal cavity. ...
Post Surgery Issues Thoracotomy2/28/2016
  Q: My wife underwent a thoracotomy with decortication surgery in 2009. SInce the surgery, she has had ...
  A: Dennis, There are no significant studies that show that pain management can help with this ...
BP2/23/2016
  Q: Iím a 43 year old healthy male. Iím 5-11, 175, nonsmoker. Iím about 14% body fat, work out 5 days a ...
  A: Dave, Yours is an interesting case. Generally speaking, risk of heart disease is based on gender, ...
Pulmonary Nodules2/16/2016
  Q: Dr. Cipriano, My boyfriend has been seeing a Pulmonologist for awhile now. His symptoms started out ...
  A: In medicine, everything is looked at: blood work, pulmonary function tests, imaging, consultations, ...
Forced urine2/16/2016
  Q: I tried to urinate the other day and when I went nothing came out so in the moment I increased the ...
  A: , From your description, you may have passed a small kidney stone. I recommend increasing you ...
FLATULENCE & PERSPIRATION1/28/2016
  Q: I find myself breaking wind all day long and it can be up to 30 times a day. I'm eating a well ...
  A: Flatulence is a normal part of the digestive system. Foods high in fiber may cause more gas than ...
Cold sores1/17/2016
  Q: C., My son accidentally used my toothbrush and I just had a cold sore come out. He has a ...
  A: Some people are more prone to cold sores than others. Unfortunately, this is beyond your control. He ...
Getting pregnant while taking protein powder1/15/2016
  Q: I have looked online and can't come up with a result if it does or not. Can you offer a second ...
  A: I did a literature search on your question and found the following site. This site is specific to ...
nausea1/8/2016
  Q: When I fell on ice and hit my head I developed a concussion. While in the ER I vomited 3 times and ...
  A: Your may have been given Zofran (ondansetron) for the nausea. A concussion is a jarring of the ...
Injured Wrist1/6/2016
  Q: About a week ago, I went to pick a heavy board up, and kind of jerked upward to get it off the ...
  A: As soon as an injury occurs, the best thing to do is to allow it to Rest it, Ice it, wrap it with an ...
numbness?8/20/2014
  Q: I am hoping you can help me, and if not, direct me to someone who potentially can. The problem is a ...
  A: Loss of sensation is due to nerves. The groin and the top of your thigh are associated with the ...
Weird vibrations8/15/2014
  Q: I am a 30 year old male. For the past few weeks I have been experiencing internal vibrations while I ...
  A: MS would most likely have shown up in the MRI of your brain. Unfortunately, you will get your best ...
Lyme disease8/11/2014
  Q: I am a 30 year old male. For the past few months I have been dealing with frequent morning headaches ...
  A: I too live in Connecticut and Lyme is very prevalent this year. The bulls eye is not always present ...
Angioedema causes?6/19/2014
  Q: Took 3 months of random lip and tongue swelling for my PCP to listen..today TSH was normal but hi ...
  A: Whenever you have a provider that does not listen to you, it is time to change providers. You would ...
urology6/16/2014
  Q: I have been dealing with overactive bladder. My doctor gave me a prescription for estrogen cream ...
  A: There is always a risk/benefit ratio with everything in life. The estrogen cream will help to ...
Side Pain6/9/2014
  Q: I've had a side ache on my right side for over 48 hours now. It's a dull ache along the waist line ...
  A: The appendix is located in the right lower quadrant of the abdomen. It generally causes referred ...
Do I have hiatal hernia?6/8/2014
  Q: I was x-rayed and it says I'm negative of infections in my chest area. That was the time I had acid ...
  A: X-rays are read by radiologists. Each radiologist interprets and dictates images differently. The ...
2 Questions, hiccups and elevated D-Dimer6/7/2014
  Q: I have two completely different questions to ask. First of all, I have been waking up with hiccups ...
  A: Regarding the first part of your question, did you see a gastroenterologist about the hiccups and ...
How long will steroid shot stay in my system?6/4/2014
  Q: I had a steroid shot on Sunday, 05/31/2014 at 1:30 p.m. for a severe case of poison ivy. The poison ...
  A: Dexamethasone and methylprednisolone are two separate steroids. Dexamethasone is a long acting ...
Feels like something stuck in throat5/31/2014
  Q: For the past week and a half it feels like there is something in my throat. It doesn't hurt and I ...
  A: An enlarged thyroid nodule as well as GERD can both cause the symptoms you are describing. I think ...
tongue problem, meds or allergies????5/26/2014
  Q: do not know where to start..I am female/54/diabetic/bad control/post meno/anxiety/hypertension/high ...
  A: Foods. Many foods can trigger reactions in people with sensitivities. Shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree ...
bp spike5/17/2014
  Q: I'm an otherwise healthy 42 yo male. My blood pressure us typically normal to high normal.I eat ...
  A: High blood pressure is diagnosed after 2 consecutive visits to your healthcare provider, ...
shingles5/15/2014
  Q: 12 year old girl having periodic outbreaks of shingles on her buttocks. She is becoming depressed ...
  A: Are you sure it is shingles? The only way to get shingles is to have had the chicken pox. They are ...
Opiate-related constipation5/15/2014
  Q: I am a 54 year old female with chronic pain from spinal stenosis and discs. I take Hydrocodone-APAP ...
  A: Miralax is a safe medication to help you to stay regular while taking opiates. There is no time ...
recurring lymph nodes5/12/2014
  Q: I'm a generally healthy non smoking 27 year old. Starting last year I had an instance where both of ...
  A: Swollen lymph nodes are a symptom that the body is fighting infection. However, there are certain ...
Arm5/12/2014
  Q: The pics that I am posting just popped up one day. They are not surgery scars. Any idea what they ...
  A: Stretch marks occur when the skin is stretched rapidly. This usually occurs during excessive weight ...
Ear wax build up5/5/2014
  Q: I went to the ER this morning with a horrible ear ache and the doctor there looked and said I had a ...
  A: Ear wax puts pressure on the nerves associated with the ear. I would get a second opinion before you ...
water after food5/3/2014
  Q: After taking food ,i used to take good amount of water. but now only i came to know it disturb the ...
  A: I am not sure what you mean about water disturbing the digestive track. Water is necessary to keep ...
Cystitis3/10/2014
  Q: Yesterday evening I randomly went for a wee and afterwards felt very uncomfortable in my gential ...
  A: From your description, it sounds like a urinary tract infection. An antibiotic may be needed, but ...
Acid reflux3/8/2014
  Q: I'm 67 and in excellent health. I'm a distance runner and work with weights 3 days a week. My annual ...
  A: Generic medications, by law, can be up to 20% more or less efficacious when compared to the brand ...
Urge / pressure to go to toilet3/5/2014
  Q: I dont know exactly which doctor to consult for my problem If this does not belongs to you to ...
  A: You may have an intestinal infection or some form of colitis. If you have not seen your primary care ...
Menopause or something else?2/28/2014
  Q: I am 45 years old and have always had a menstrual cycle anywhere from 27 to 30 days. I can remember ...
  A: I do not think this is anything to be concerned about. I recommend you make an appointment with your ...
otitis externa2/23/2014
  Q: I had a severe case of otitis externa six months ago. I was put on oral antibiotics and two ear ...
  A: If you have not done so already, it's time to see an ear nose and throat specialist. Fungal ...
Sharp stomach pain2/21/2014
  Q: Whenever I drink sweeter alcoholic beverages, like margaritas or wine coolers, I get sharp stomach ...
  A: You need to see a gastroenterologist for an endoscopy in order to be properly evaluated for the ...
chills2/4/2014
  Q: Female 79, daughter 50. Both of us cannot get warm during winter months. We experience deep ...
  A: Medically, when was the last time either of you had your thyroid levels checked? If they are within ...
Citrus2/4/2014
  Q: I couldn't find an allergist on here but I was wondering how someone can be tested for an ...
  A: I suggest you see a holistic nutritionist who can help you to identify other foods you may be ...
problem in giving blood sample2/3/2014
  Q: in my annual heath check up, I fell trouble during giving my blood sample and then I got ...
  A: You experienced a vasovagal response. It is not due to a disease, but a response to the needle. Your ...
LIVER ISSUES FOR TUMMY1/26/2014
  Q: I happen to watch a Medical program in TV. In that a doctor was explaining that the tummy issues are ...
  A: Commonly, a larger abdominal girth is due to excessive animal fat, white sugar, or simple ...
Flu Qiestion?1/21/2014
  Q: My mom has the flu and now I have it, and none of the over-the-counter medicines (Tylenol, Advil, ...
  A: Tamiflu and Relenza are both prescription medications that treat the flu, not just the symptoms. ...
"Shock" in upper leg1/15/2014
  Q: About 3 months ago I was walking up some bleachers at a game when I felt a "shock" (like an electric ...
  A: I suggest you discuss this with your primary care provider. An MRI of your lumbar spine will be able ...
Is this normal aging?1/14/2014
  Q: Pamela I have noticed some changes, I just wanted to know whether they are a part of normal aging. I ...
  A: Although it sounds like normal aging, I would discuss testing your testosterone levels with your ...
knee surgery1/12/2014
  Q: Mark I am 55. Three years ago I tore the meniscus in my left knee. The X-rays looked OK and my ...
  A: First, let me explain why you should not be nervous to ask questions to your doctor. If you are ...
scabies1/10/2014
  Q: Can you give me any info on scabies? We did treatments to the infected people in the house, and ...
  A: The symptoms of scabies include: Intense itching Skin rash of tiny red bumps that look like bites or ...
abdominal pain for over a year1/10/2014
  Q: I've been having pain in my abdomen for over a year it started around my gallbladder and is ...
  A: Did you ever have any abdominal surgeries? Was the CT with or without contrast? Did you drink ...
Body changes1/8/2014
  Q: I am a healthy 33 year old woman who no medical history except a few kidney stones. I go to the dr ...
  A: I recommend you call your OBGYN for an appointment to assess for proper placement of the Mirena IUD. ...
fluid in ear1/7/2014
  Q: I have been told by 2 doctors that I have fluid in one ear. my symptom is cackling only. No pain. I ...
  A: Fluid in your ear is due to congestion in the eustachian tubes. Eustachian tubes are hollow tubes ...
Cold feet1/2/2014
  Q: ..i am 27 years old and 153 pounds and (i am not overweight) with asthma which usually worsens in ...
  A: Toes and fingers vasoconstrict quicker than the rest of the body because the blood vessels are ...
Ear??!!12/30/2013
  Q: For 3 months I have had fluid trapped behind my right eardrum and inflamed sinuses after having a ...
  A: Your ENT will have other options for you to try. In the meantime, I recommend avoiding the neti pot. ...
Strep throat12/14/2013
  Q: If being treated for strep throat with antibiotics, is it safe to be around another with the ...
  A: Strep throat is a bacterial infection caused by the streptococcal bacteria. Unlike viruses, which ...
Fatty foods causing stomach pain12/5/2013
  Q: I am a generally healthy 38yo woman, no previous medical issues and I fluctuate between middle and ...
  A: Abdominal pain following a high-fat diet is generally due to either an inflamed gallbladder or ...
general12/4/2013
  Q: I have a B-12 deficiency which has caused various parts of my body to go numb, I had my gallbladder ...
  A: You mentioned that you have a B12 deficiency. Have you seen a gastroenterologist? There are ...
Burning/Tingly ache back11/23/2013
  Q: I am 5'7 195lbs caucasion male. For the past week, I have been dealing with a dull off and on ache ...
  A: Tingling is a sign of nerve involvement. Did you ever injure your shoulder? The brachial plexus is a ...
Paxil and Pregnancy11/22/2013
  Q: I am currently taking 10mg of Paxil daily. I have been taking this particular medication for about a ...
  A: After speaking with your healthcare professional and deciding that this is the best tdecision for ...
Please help11/12/2013
  Q: Please help my grama is 62 she has heart issues for a long time and high blood pressure since ...
  A: I am so sorry for everything you and you grandma are going through. If she had an echocardiogram, I ...
Beer Belly11/11/2013
  Q: My hubby, 55, has gone on a health kick. He is practicly vegetarian, and exercises daily. After a ...
  A: Beer is full of hops which helps to increase the abdominal girth, in addition to being a ...
acid reflux symptoms11/7/2013
  Q: I sometimes suffer from acid reflux although mostly this is controled by taking Omeprazole under the ...
  A: Yes. An excessive amount of saliva, especially in the morning, can be a sign of gastroesophageal ...
Re: LDL Cholesterol10/29/2013
  Q: My name is Lila Ann & i have a few questions i would like to ask first of all i went to my PCP to ...
  A: LDL cholesterol comes strictly from land animals: beef, pork, chicken, venison, etc. Anything made ...
terrible vaginal odor10/23/2013
  Q: I've been experiencing bad vaginal odor off & on for almost 3 yrs now.It's worse on some days than ...
  A: You most likely have a bacterial infection called bacterial vaginosis. Very often there are no ...
lymp node10/22/2013
  Q: I am a 35 yr old female. Last week I had a cold with lots of mucus and cough. Yesterday I noticed a ...
  A: Your body is responding in the exact way you want it to. When the nodes that are distal to the ...
Blood pressure in older athletes10/9/2013
  Q: I'm 67 and considered in excellent health. I've been an avid runner for over 18 years and have run ...
  A: There are several different classes of blood pressure medications that work differently in the body ...
Question about the uvula, tonsils, and throat-a month after mono diagnosis.9/29/2013
  Q: doctor. I am in a panic because it is Sunday, and my primary care physician is on vAcation this up ...
  A: Based on your description, symptoms, and picture, you can rest your mind at ease that this is not ...
Knees9/22/2013
  Q: Pamela I injured both knees playing soccer two years ago. BTW I am 55, overweight, hypertension. The ...
  A: Your symptoms indicate a possible meniscal tear. Cartilage is not viewable by an X-ray. An MRI needs ...
its my butt follow up9/17/2013
  Q: I asked you a question about my itching bum and you suggested pinworms. Ive looked at the symptoms ...
  A: You need to see a medical professional as soon as possible. Black, tarry stools is a sign of an ...
Hubbys Big Belly9/15/2013
  Q: Pamela My husband, 55, is a weekend binge drinker. He recently started eating healthier-ne red meat ...
  A: Research has shown that binge drinking, as well as weekend warriors, due as much damage to their ...
Ear9/15/2013
  Q: Number one is my ear was hurting and I could feel like ear wax stuck in it. So I did a bad habit and ...
  A: Regarding your ear, it should be checked by a medical professional. At worse, you could have ...
its my butt9/13/2013
  Q: This my not be your field of expertise, but I cant find a butt doctor here. If you cant help than ...
  A: The most likely cause for your ailment is pinworms. They are more common than most people realize. ...
Yeast?9/7/2013
  Q: Pamela I am male, 55. I have always suffered frpom a big bloated belly, although I am not obese. My ...
  A: Allergy is your immune system reacting to whatever entered the body. It can range from simple ...
Endoscopy Results/Omeprazole.9/4/2013
  Q: My husband (66 years old service connected veteran), had a endoscopy & colonoscopy at the VA Medical ...
  A: Many medications are dosed differently based on the condition of the patient. 80 mg of omeprazole is ...
did i have an overdose?3/4/2013
  Q: Cipriano. In January I bought some synthetic weed aka spice for this corner store one night and I ...
  A: Whenever you inhale a chemical, you are displacing oxygen. In other words, oxygen is being replaced ...
Is there proof this is true?1/31/2013
  Q: In Anthony Robbins Book "Unlimited Power" on page 160 he says the most effective way to breathe in ...
  A: The premise to this action is to better oxygenate the body. Oxygenated blood is better able to ...
Urgent help is needed1/15/2013
  Q: "dear sir, A FRIEND OF MEN RECOMMENDED YOU TO ME AS YOU ARE TRUE AND HONEST CABAPLE DOCTOR AND YOU ...
  A: To put it simply, the thyroid gland releases hormones that assist in the body's metabolism by ...
Post Meals1/11/2013
  Q: What could be any explanations for me becoming very tired after eating a meal where immediately ...
  A: You are eating more than your body can digest. After eating, especially a large meal, insulin is ...
Is Enterococcus vaginal infection sexually transmitted?11/28/2012
  Q: Cipriano, I think I have a straight forward question here. Two weeks ago I did a smear test and ...
  A: Enterococcus is a bacteria that lives in only one place, the colon. If you are having anal ...
Advice on medical center11/8/2012
  Q: I hope you can give me some type of answer, I don't know who else to ask on this site ? I am in need ...
  A: I cannot make any promises, but I went on the following sites, and he appears to be a reputible ...
Joint pain and fatigue11/7/2012
  Q: My mom age 47, is suffering from some serious health problem. She takes medicine for high BP and ...
  A: It sounds as though your mom has neuropathy and arthritis. Is she a diabetic? Neurorubine tablets ...
Stomach burn11/7/2012
  Q: I have been having sever abdominal stomach burn and gas , I did a blood test for h pylori and it ...
  A: Try taking Omeprqole twice a day. Stay away from all chocolates, caffeine, spicy or fried foods, and ...
Nodular Densities10/29/2012
  Q: Age 47 yrs. Smoker 1/2 pk per day for several yrs. off/on,Non obstructive Hypertrophic ...
  A: Nodules are not a normal finding. Even if it turns out to be benign, it is worth pursuing it. It ...
Help!10/22/2012
  Q: "Yesterday I woke up at 3:36 in the morning and i had a really bad pain in my ribs just under my ...
  A: Your symptoms are very vague, and you do not state which side of the rib cage, whether or not you ...
Which doctor should I see for these symptomps?10/16/2012
  Q: I am 34 years male. Here is current symptoms I have. 1. Feel like something stuck in the throat. 2. ...
  A: A primary care doctor, otherwise known as PCP, is where you should start. They are the gatekeepers ...
qvar and spiriva10/8/2012
  Q: does qvar and spirivia do the same thing and should i use abutoral first then one of the other 2.
  A: This is a very good question. Spiriva and Qvar are both inhalered therapies used to treat a number ...
stomach ache9/27/2012
  Q: I noticed i had an upset stomach this past monday night. Im lactose intolerant. On Monday, i had ...
  A: Purchase some lactulose tablets. Your body is reacting to the protein from the dairy product. It is ...
Testicular and joint pains9/8/2012
  Q: but I have no one else to turn to so I hope you can help. I'm 19. I have been having joint pains ...
  A: Although this can be growing pains, I am concerned about juvenile idiopathic arthritis. It depends ...
can you help with this?8/16/2012
  Q: I saw your specialties, but given the other options on this panel I'd prefer asking you. I just ...
  A: I feel your frustrations; however guidelines are just that, guidelines. It is the minimum ...
blood in mucus7/2/2012
  Q: Within the last two days, i have been feeling sick. I woke up yesterday and finally began to loosen ...
  A: There are a few important things I need to know before I can try and answer your question. 1). Are ...
procedure6/30/2012
  Q: I know this really isn't a health question but I have no idea where to turn. Since you work in a ...
  A: I apologize for the negligence you have experienced from the healthcare profession. My advice to ...
Hemorrhoids6/13/2012
  Q: I was wondering what can I use to get rid of hemorrhoids. I am not a person who gets them a lot. ...
  A: Michael, Hemorrhoids are the result of pooled blood encased in a sack usually due to straining, ...
GERD and IBS5/25/2012
  Q: I have lost a lot of weight two months ago. I couldn't sleep, lost appetite, had big burp all the ...
  A: Focusing on the GERD, it occurs when the lower esosageal sphincter remains open, allowing stomach ...
EKG5/24/2012
  Q: if someone's C waves have changed from a past EKG is that serious?
  A: An EKG is composed of a P wave, T wave, sometimes a U wave and a QRS complex. A C wave is ...
ASA clearance time5/23/2012
  Q: I have been given an occult blood detection kit in conjunction with my yearly physical.I am 60,and ...
  A: Seven days is usually an adequate number of days to stop the aspirin prior to the occult blood test. ...
3 year old with stomach pain5/21/2012
  Q: Last month my 3 year old had stomach pain and his stool was black, he has continued to have pain on ...
  A: My scope of practice does not include pediatrics; however black stool can be a sign of old blood, ...
I got questions5/14/2012
  Q: My name is Emily. I'm 14 years old. What are symptoms of a yeast infection. Cause I think I might ...
  A: I answered this quest about one week ago, but somehow, I do not think it was posted. A yeast ...
Pneumonia question4/22/2012
  Q: It looks like you've got a really comprehensive background and have seen it all, so I hope you might ...
  A: Pneumonia is a serious infection of the lungs. As you know, it is difficult for oxygen exchange to ...
lost tampon4/20/2012
  Q: I'm a 15 year old girl. About a month ago i was on my period and I'm not sure if i removed my tampon ...
  A: The vagina is a hallow tube that leads to the cervix. The opening to the cervix leads to the uterus ...
coumadin and Sensa4/6/2012
  Q: Is it safe to use Sensa for weight loss while taking Coumadin? I have been on Counadin for 5 ...
  A: As you know, Coumadin is a blood thinner that interacts with a variety of medications, foods and ...
Vitamin Deficiencies3/19/2012
  Q: I have been having trouble with anemia for the past 4 years. My blood work shows iron deficiency ...
  A: There are a few reasons why someone would be iron deficient. The main one for females is the ...
Index finger Problem2/20/2012
  Q: First of all I would like to thank you for answering my question. The index finger of my right ...
  A: The wrist and hand are comprised of a number of bones, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves. Your ...
Lymph nodes2/9/2012
  Q: i just wanted to ask, i have a flu like symptoms as follows: fever, headache, sore throat, swelling ...
  A: The human body is made with a lymphatic system that contains lymph nodes, fluid and waste products. ...
Not sure if I should be concerned1/21/2012
  Q: For the past at least 4 months I have had a constant low grade fever. It usually ranges between 99.5 ...
  A: Based on your symptoms, I would suggest making an appointment with your practitioner and getting a ...

All Questions in This Category

Family, Internal Medicine, General Medical Questions

Dr. Pamela M. Cipriano, DNP, APRN

Top Expert on this page