Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)/interstate child support collection

Carl Siple wrote at 2012-11-29 15:59:34
Eileen you should tell the whole story shouldn't you?  You have kept my child from me, you refuse to allow me to see her or follow the visitation order. You never sent the order to new york for enforcement for 10 years. I gave you 9000 during the divorce for support in advance, that i was never given credit for. You like to say i owed it to you for supporting me. That not true. I also bought your collage transcripts for you $3700 dollars. You told me to never bother you again and stay out of YOUR CHILDS life! I worked for the state of New York since 1998. You could have found me very easy i have had the same mailing address since 1998. I have never hid or run from my obligations. I followed your terms and now your daughter wants answers and instead of stepping up and telling her you blame me. Maybe if you didn't give all your time to your adopted millionaire child and cared more about the child you gave birth to she would be in a better place  now.  

Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)

James Robinson