Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)/wrong location on divorce papers

Question
Hello Dan, I reside in New York state, but i hope you can still help me.

My question: i recently got a divorce, hired a lawyer and
everything to take care of the process, but when i got my papers realized that
the location of the wedding was wrong, i must have given the wrong name to the
lawyer when she was collecting info (i was probably nervous). So is this gonna
be a problem?..is the divorce still valid? or do we have to do it all over
again? the date is correct and everything.

Also the i dont know if it matters but we got our marriage license in one town,
and the church ceremony was in another town, and the town of the ceremony was
the one i listed as the place of marriage. is that correct?

thanx in advance!
:)

Answer
Hi Lou, there should be no issues, but it would be better to ask the attorney you hired for the divorce.

I hope this information was helpful to you, if it was, please do me the courtesy of rating it. Please be aware and advised that this public forum is designed to provide only general information, to give you a basis of legal knowledge. This public forum does not give you attorney-client privilege. You and I have not entered into an attorney-client relationship. I am not responsible for your legal rights and this answer is based solely on the information you have provided in your question and as always, I would advise that you arrange for an in person consultation with an attorney from my firm or another Family Law attorney familiar with Florida Family Law who can analyze the specific facts and circumstances of your case more closely to better advise you. Additional information may be obtained on our web site listed below.

Sincerely,

Daniel Bachert, Esq.
The Bachert Law Firm, P.A.
330 Clematis Street, Suite 222
West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
(561) 653-3951
Palm-Beach-Divorces.com  

Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)

Dan Bachert