Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)/Fraudulent Child Support Request


mojo wrote at 2013-03-19 16:26:46
Dont expect politeness from this guy,hes rude.. and has O personality why he even bothers to be a so called expert in law if so frequently says I dont know..ask your lawyer,,duhhh if we could afford a lawyer we wouldnt be here asking someone who uses this forum to benifit his buisiness..

Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Dan Bachert


I can respond to questions pertaining to Florida Family Law within the specific areas of Divorce, Child Custody, Child Timesharing, Alimony and Child Support Enforcement/Modification, Equitable distribution, and Inter Family Adoptions.


Actively practicing Family law in the Palm Beach, Martin and St. Lucie Counties for the past eleven years.

Florida Bar, Family Law Section of Florida Bar, Palm Beach County Bar Association, BNI

Bachelor of Science in Political Science from Florida Atlantic University; Juris Doctorate from St. Thomas School of Law

©2017 All rights reserved.