Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)/divorce & child support


clarkeandhill wrote at 2014-10-30 05:52:09
In the case mentioned by you, the husband should file the case with the proofs of both the incomes earned by the individuals along with the personal property documents. The debts and all the remaining amount to be paid for the services used by both of them will be equally distributed among them. As the woman has not stated, any reason and has applied for the divorce first, she can't demand anything from her husband.

Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Jeff Laatsch


WA Law with respect to family court issues: order to show cause/notice of motions, establishing or modification of an order, custody, visitation, child support, parenting schedules, mediation, preparations and filings of all documents: International relocation experience: Create a win/win/win situation between Mom-Children-Dad...


Self taught and experience with working with various Court Clerks.

Masters Degree

©2017 All rights reserved.