Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)/Would you make your American


Would you make your American (United States citizen) child stay in Japan with her American mother, until she is 18, because she does not want to see her American father and abide by US child custody law, which has noting to do with children’s rights only parental rights. Legally under US law the, you the American father is the only victim

DISCLAIMER:  I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY: I am someone with experience with Family law matters, and can give some directions of what I would do but these are my opinions: I strongly recommend that you get an ATTORNEY who specializes in family law in your immediate county/country.

This appears to be a series of homework questions...sorry I don't do homework questions.

Again be clear with your questions:  There is no American Court that would force a child to see any parent...

Hope this helps

Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Jeff Laatsch


WA Law with respect to family court issues: order to show cause/notice of motions, establishing or modification of an order, custody, visitation, child support, parenting schedules, mediation, preparations and filings of all documents: International relocation experience: Create a win/win/win situation between Mom-Children-Dad...


Self taught and experience with working with various Court Clerks.

Masters Degree

©2017 All rights reserved.