Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)/Is this fair yes or no for a child?

Question
Is this fair yes or no for a child? She wants to live in the United States, but does not want to see her American father and does not want him to have parental rights over her. Because she does not want to comply with court order visitations in the United States with her American father, she has no choice but to live in Japan and not enter the United States (leave Japanese soil) before her 18 birthdays. There is a Japanese court order that says that if her American father tries to see/take her, Japanese police would put him in jail. There is a conflict of law between Japan and the United States. This is because under US law her American father has parental rights over her, but under Japanese law he has no parental rights over her. She and her mother are citizens of Japan and the United States.

Answer
DISCLAIMER:  I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY: I am someone with experience with Family law matters, and can give some directions of what I would do but these are my opinions: I strongly recommend that you get an ATTORNEY who specializes in family law in your immediate county/country.

This appears to be a series of homework questions...sorry I don't do homework questions.

Again be clear with your questions:  There is no American Court that would force a child to see any parent...

Hope this helps
Jeff

Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)

Jeff Laatsch