Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)/What does this tell you about a child?

Question
What does this tell you about a child? She tells the US embassy in Japan that she wants to return to the United States, but because the courts in the United States will make her see her American father she canít leave Japanese soil before her 18 birthday. She is very thankful that Japanese police will put her American father in jail if he tries to take/see her and that Japanese government allows her to remain in Japan. She is a US citizen and has never been a Japanese citizen. The US Diplomats in Japan tell her that she does not have to see her American father and will not issue her a US passport before she turns 18.

Answer
DISCLAIMER:  I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY: I am someone with experience with Family law matters, and can give some directions of what I would do but these are my opinions: I strongly recommend that you get an ATTORNEY who specializes in family law in your immediate county/country.

Well first lets clear the slate: There is no US Court that "because the courts in the United States will make her see her American father she canít leave Japanese soil before her 18 birthday."  will make her see the father.

As far as her passport, etc that I cannot answer.

hope this helps
Jeff

Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)

Jeff Laatsch