Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)/What would a US family court judge do?

What would a US family court judge do? He knows in advance that the court canít enforce it decision and not matter what the court rules the father will not comply with a US court order to return her daughter to United States. He will only allow the mother to see her to see her daughter in Ireland where the courts give him custody if she complies with Irish law. If she tries to take her daughter away from her father in Ireland, Irish police will put her in jail. As far as her daughter is concerned, he is a very good father to her.

DISCLAIMER:  I am NOT an Attorney just a person who has lots of experience in Family law in the USA, no other country: For other places contact a local Attorney for expert advise.

In reference to your different questions, I will refer you back to my first answer and prefer you talk to a Professional Attorney because it seems your 'testing' various scenarios.

Sorry I could not be of further help.

Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)

Jeff Laatsch

WA Law with respect to family court issues: order to show cause/notice of motions, establishing or modification of an order, custody, visitation, child support, parenting schedules, mediation, preparations and filings of all documents: International relocation experience: Create a win/win/win situation between Mom-Children-Dad...

Self taught and experience with working with various Court Clerks.

Masters Degree