Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)/How to out who a family's lawyer is.

Question
Hi:
I'd like to contact the lawyers of 13 different people in 13 different states. It's in regards to an inheritance. For my own reasons I'd like to contact them through their lawyers. I have the people's names and their last known addresses, but no idea of who their lawyers are. Would you have any advice on how to find out who a person's lawyer is?

Thank-you.

Answer
Francis:
DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A LAWYER: But a person who has experience Family Law, and providing an opinion only: Please contact an Attorney who specializes in FAMILY law in your area.

Why don't you contact them directly instead of their lawyers?  Otherwise you might find out who their lawyer is via the County Clerk who would have on record the Court Case, and the Lawyers name who is representing each person in the case.

Hope this helps
Jeff

Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)

Jeff Laatsch