Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)/Guardianship


Hello, my son is 25 and has severe OCD and anxiety. He cannot live on his own, but does it mean that we need the guardianship? He is mentally competent, but there are periods (weeks and months) when he cannot do anything because his anxiety is so bad or he is completely consumed with obsessive thoughts and compulsions. If a lawyer takes care of the guardianship, do you know by chance what kind of fee they would take? Thank you!

DISCLAIMER:  I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY: I am someone with experience with Family law matters, and can give some directions of what I would do but these are my opinions: I strongly recommend that you get an ATTORNEY who specializes in family law in your immediate county/country.

I recommend seeing a family lawyer who is experienced in this matter: I have no experience, however, based on the information you have given I would say yes.

no idea with reference to the costs.


Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Jeff Laatsch


WA Law with respect to family court issues: order to show cause/notice of motions, establishing or modification of an order, custody, visitation, child support, parenting schedules, mediation, preparations and filings of all documents: International relocation experience: Create a win/win/win situation between Mom-Children-Dad...


Self taught and experience with working with various Court Clerks.

Masters Degree

©2017 All rights reserved.