Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)/children


Hi my sister got married in 2002 and her daughter is12and son 7 years.because of some reasons they  wanted to she is worried that her son could not stay with he is not minor..and has to stay with his father.according to indian law.
Both are not so financially the court take children opinion initially.
She is so worried...
Or may of hersmall mistake they denies to give her son to her.

DISCLAIMER:  I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY: I am someone with experience with Family law matters, and can give some directions of what I would do but these are my opinions: I strongly recommend that you get an ATTORNEY who specializes in family law in your immediate county/country.

Indian Laws:  I know nothing about Indian laws, it is best you talk with a Professional Family Attorney who specialize in INDIAN laws, especially if the marriage took place in INDIA.

Hope this helps,


Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Jeff Laatsch


WA Law with respect to family court issues: order to show cause/notice of motions, establishing or modification of an order, custody, visitation, child support, parenting schedules, mediation, preparations and filings of all documents: International relocation experience: Create a win/win/win situation between Mom-Children-Dad...


Self taught and experience with working with various Court Clerks.

Masters Degree

©2017 All rights reserved.