Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)/how to word a proper letter of notice to the courts

Question
Hi, I need help how to word a proper letter of notice to the courts. Basically, I have a contact order in place to see my daughter every week. Since July 2014, She is refusing to let me have contact with my child. I go to contact center and my daughter wants to have contact with me but my ex is refusing to let her go and have contact with me.

No I need to inform the Courts of this. How do I write a letter to give 2 weeks notice to re-open a case? I need help with wording. I was told by judge at the last hearing to give 2 weeks notice stating any issues.

I would really appreciate the help if you can give it. thank you for your time.

Answer
Hello Craig,
You did not notice that I am in South Africa.   In any event, if you are referring to a order made by court and the other party does not act according to the clauses and sub clauses, it is criminal offence called contempt of court.   Firstly, the court administration staff are the people to contact.   The letter would have to have the following particulars:
This is a South African example:

FATHER:  
Your full names
Identity number/social security number
Full contact details, including phone numbers

MOTHER:
Her full names
Identity number/social security number

Date

RE:   REFERENCE NUMBER OF COURT ORDER AS PER COURT DOCUMENT
     FULL NAMES OF CHILD

To whom it may concern,

The mother of my child is not acting as per court order number .... dated .... by:
1.
2.
3. etc

I hereby request that immediate action is taken and ...........   Alternatively that I be advised what action I am to take.

Thank you.

....  

Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)

marianne