Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)/Ex husband threatening to take my kids away?

My ex husband and I have two young children together. A 4 year old and a 5 year old. We were married for 5 years, and he ended up having an affair, and he divorced me.Our divorce was final about 10 months ago. He is since remarried to the girl he left me for.Anyway, in the divorce we had gotten joint custody. 50/50. which is ok with me. I think its fair, the kids deserve to have their father and their mother equally in their lives.I have always tried hard to get along with him and his girlfriend/wife and be civil for the sake of the kids. but he makes it almost impossible. He is always calling me and texting me about everything he thinks I do wrong.He is always on me about something.its very frustrating, and every time we switch the kids every other week, he always ends up making me cry. He acts like he is so much better than me, and has even taken to telling the kids to call his new wife mom. He is also always threatening to take me to court to take the kids fully away from me, he wants full custody.In his eyes I don't deserve to be a mother, and him and his new wife have told me this.I think I am a good mother. I'm not perfect, but I love my kids, and I try to be a good mother to them.I guess i'm wondering how easy would it be for him to go to court and get a judge to grant him full custody of the kids? I'm terrified of that happening.i can't lose my babies.they are my whole world.He claims he has the more stable house hold, because he has a stay at home wife now, a better job than me.He has no solid evidence on me of being a bad mother, I don't think. but if he makes himself look like the better parent in front of the judge, would they truly take my kids away from me? I have not had any cps calls on me yet. I just want to know how worried I should be,I stress about this all the time. He is a smooth talking, charming, manipulative guy. I'm afraid he could convince the judge he is better than me? Or am I over worrying about this, would I have to do something pretty bad before a judge would fully take my children away? I'm so scared. I sick of being threatened all the time. I am their mother, and I would fight to the death for my children. Any advice you could give me would be wonderful. thank you.

DISCLAIMER:  I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY: I am someone with experience with Family law matters, and can give some directions of what I would do but these are my opinions: I strongly recommend that you get an ATTORNEY who specializes in family law in your immediate county/country.

Ashley if you have been deemed the PRIMARY care provider for your children unless you pose immediate threat or danger to your children your ex can talk all he wants but the courts will most like be on your side.  I would not stress about it be there for your children and try working with ex as a business partner so the kids have a win/win from both parents.

Hope this helps,

Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)

Jeff Laatsch

WA Law with respect to family court issues: order to show cause/notice of motions, establishing or modification of an order, custody, visitation, child support, parenting schedules, mediation, preparations and filings of all documents: International relocation experience: Create a win/win/win situation between Mom-Children-Dad...

Self taught and experience with working with various Court Clerks.

Masters Degree