Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)/California QDRO


Can an ex-spouse file QDRO in Calif. on life insurance of deceased ex for child support arrearages?

DISCLAIMER:  I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY: I am someone with experience with Family law matters, and can give some directions of what I would do but these are my opinions: I strongly recommend that you get an ATTORNEY who specializes in family law in your immediate county/country.

I am not certain about the "ex" filing the QDRO, but the State very possible on behalf of said child.  I would recommend that you contact a professional Attorney who deals with family law in your area asap to get the question completely answered.

Good luck

Family Law (Divorce, Family Relations)

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Jeff Laatsch


WA Law with respect to family court issues: order to show cause/notice of motions, establishing or modification of an order, custody, visitation, child support, parenting schedules, mediation, preparations and filings of all documents: International relocation experience: Create a win/win/win situation between Mom-Children-Dad...


Self taught and experience with working with various Court Clerks.

Masters Degree

©2017 All rights reserved.