Family Relations/mother of child

Question
Is it right to call x wife and wish a happy mothers day?

Answer
Hi David,

Thanks for writing in and expressing desire to share the issue related to your personal life.

Well, had it been anniversary or birthday of your child or birthday of your ex wife, it does make sense, but mother's day would be an insult as you guys have broken up and making her realize she had a baby with you in marriage, would make her feel aweful. So I would not recommend the same.

Rest, if your bonding is still great and you think she won't take you wrong, please go ahead and she would really appreciate that.

Good luck ahead !!

Cheers,
Relationship Counsellor

Family Relations

Relationship Counsellor