Family Relations/Men & Women

Question
Dear Relationship Counsellor,
Is it true that there are men that treat love relationship seriously, and thus loyal, and men that do not, and thus be adulterous/playboy/swinger?
Is it also true with women?
Is that the reason why we have men that sleep with numerous women, and women that sleep with numerous men?

Answer
Hey Choo,

Thanks for writing in and dropping a word. It takes a lot to open up about issues in the back of the mind and when its related to our heart, it takes guts to pen down left alone talk with someone about the same. I appreciate your gesture in pouring your heart felt emotions and seeking a helping hand for the same. Kudos to you !!!

Well yes when ladies keep their priorities clear and let the guy know what they desire in long run, ladies can easily make out who all guys make them suppress their wishes or ask them to pursue their passions, along with married life or relationships. People feel true honest and loyal guys is myth, but actually, it's not that way. It's all about how do you go about making your relationship work and lead to mutual acceptance of each others views about life.

Well men try to be playboys when they are serious in relationship and cheated by ladies or they have friend circle who keeps boasting about dating ladies, they take it as cue card and get into adulteration. Otherwise, guys can stick around with same girl for ages also.

Well women also have desires in life and many feel shortcut to success is by using any means. They also have sexual desires of having multiple partners and if they can play around they do, just that they cant express openly like guys. Also a lady always wants a strong guy in life who can bind them and keep them glued, not someone who give them total liberty always !!

Well sleeping around is more to do with sexual capacity and making a mind that their partner can't satisfy their hunger for wild sex, which they tend to get it fulfilled by sleeping with various partners in long run.

All the best !!

Cheers,
Relationship Counsellor
Bringing smiles on the faces on the way .....
(relationships.counsellor@gmail.com)

Family Relations

Relationship Counsellor