Family Relations/incest

i am 24years old boy. My mom is 48 years old. I have no brother and no sister. My father was dead before 5 years. After 1 year of my father's death, my mom's behavior was abnormal, she wanted sleep with me. Once she saw me that i masturbate in bathroom. At this night she seducing me by rubbing my dick and kisse on my lips but i regret her, at that time she suddenly suck my d*ck than i lose my control and we enjoy sex. from this day we regularly enjoy every night. Before 2 years from today, my mom was pragnent, now we have a cute baby(no deficiency). But now my mom wanted to marry with me officialy. so what should i do? if we marry than its legal oa illegal? we have no any choice other than marriage bcoz we have a child. Than what should we do? How we marry to each other? Where should we marriage? Boz in india, is it possible? In which country, this type of marriage is legal? Now i am in Delhi, but i got a job as Pharmacist in Japan. So can we marry there? Plz give some idea, i am so much confuse. PLZ HELP ME..

Hey Bestson,

Thanks for writing in and dropping a word. It takes a lot to open up about issues in the back of the mind and when its related to our heart, it takes guts to pen down left alone talk with someone about the same. I appreciate your gesture in pouring your heart felt emotions and seeking a helping hand for the same, which clearly reflects that how much you serious about making things smoother at any cost. Kudos to you !!!

Well, I would be very straight forward and blunt in my reply. I would just advise that always see your life and priorities, rather than going by what's right and wrong. There are bound to be many relationships in life, which don't really hold true but are very special. The relationship you are in is not quite unusual and many have been through the same. Society is always there to give directions, but that's not the end point where you need to base your life upon. True we stay in society, but that doesn't mean we would neglect and ignore what's expected from us. The relationship you are is highly special and valued by you, which I can make out from your wordings.

I would say go ahead and make things official, not worrying what people have to say. If you can secure a living outside India, nothing better than that. But make sure that you are quite ready to handle the official relationship and not regret later on. You have the whole maturity to make the relationship lasting and give your best !!

Just go out and give your best and  things would fall in place...

All the best !!

Relationship Counsellor
Bringing smiles on the faces on the way .....

Family Relations

Relationship Counsellor

I am quite experienced and matured enough to handle questions related to following topics: 1) Love- Friendship 2) Issues in all kinds of relationships. 3) making a relationship work. 4) Effective tips to sustain a relationship. 5) Sex related queries. Well as of now haven't come across any such questions, which would offend me or I lack expertise in, but am a straight forward person and doesn't hold my wordings back. I don't mind being honest in case I lack knowledge about particular aspect and quite flexible to accept genuine views of others or seek other professionals for my case studies, to help the clients out.

Well I have been doing online counseling through my own blog for past two years. I have got good response throughout, which has motivated me in going ahead and helping people in their relationship issues and bring a smile back on people's face. I don't say that am a professional in this area, but well sufficient enough to contribute in the aspect of Modern Day Relationships.

I am a qualified software engineer with Bachelor's degree of Engineering i.e B.Tech degree in area of Electronics and Telecommunications. I am pursuing PG diploma in area of counseling and relationship education from Delhi University, India.